Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day

Well, my husband left today. What a way to start huh? It really wasn't a surprise or anything like that. We talked a little last night. I knew it would eventually come to this.

We have four children together. We spoke to them before he left. Their little faces were terrible. They are 14, 10, 9 and 6. I really didn't like him right then. I just wanted to say "Do you see? Stop being so selfish!" But, of course, it isn't just abut that.

I was doing ok until my 6 year old started singing a song about it only taking a second to smile and it'll make things ok. I about died. He said "Try and smile Mom".

So I don't really know what happens next. I don't know if we are getting divorced. I don't know if I'll hear the alarm in the morning-he always wakes everyone up. How am I going to sleep in a quiet room? I didn't want to end up like that. Divorced.  I'm not even sure why I started this blog. A way to vent.

Maybe tomorrow will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment